Ideal for both business and family travellers, the Club Floor King Suite comes with a King size bed and a living room fitted with a separate 42" LCD TV. Furnished in earthy tones to keep you comfortable, unwind and admire the vibrant lights of the city center from the full length floor-to-ceiling windows when night falls. Guests will also have exclusive access to the Iridium Lounge for business affairs or to enjoy undisturbed quiet moments alongside impressive views of the Kuching Waterfront and city center. Connecting rooms are available with the Club Floor Family.
- Wide working desk
- Full length mirror
- Big toilet mirrors with magnifying mirror
- Night light
- Emergency torch light
- Fire escape route signage on door
- Security peephole
- Sprinkler in room
- Smoke detector
- 24-hour Concierge
- 24-hour room service
- Blackout curtains
- Hair dryer
- 1 IDD enabled telephone
- Complimentary internet cable & Wi-Fi access
- Multiple universal electrical sockets
- Laptop size safe deposit box
- Touch panel enabled privacy options (Do Not Disturb/Clean Up) and room bell
- Complimentary 2 bottles of drinking water
- Minibar fridge
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Bathrobes & room slippers
- Steam iron with ironing board
- View: City view
- Size: 560 sq. ft.
- Bed type: 1 King bed
- Maximum occupancy: 2 adults or 2 adults + 1 adult/1 child on an extra bed at your request
No Smoking Policy
The Waterfront Hotel enforces a no smoking policy in all guestrooms and enclosed public areas. Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas. A cleaning fee of RM500 will be imposed upon the guest(s) concerned should there be smoking activity detected in guestrooms. Candle, incense, essential oils (diffusing, vaporizing, etc.) are prohibited as well. These items and activities will be treated as smoking and the cleaning fee will be applicable.
Age Requirement Policy
Guests must be 18 years or older with photo identification to check-in. Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. The Hotel reserves the right to check photo identification.
For our full set of Hotel policies, please refer to our Hotel Policy page.
Happy & Safe Stays
As part of our on-going precautionary measures during this unprecedented time, the hotel has instituted a new SOP for ALL our guests visiting and/or staying with us, in line with SDMC’s new requirement.
For more info, please click here or visit our Safe Stays page to learn more!